Register as a Volunteer CLICK HERE
Coach, Umpire, Scorer, Official or Volunteer
Just like most sports organisations, Pine Hills Lightning Baseball Club relies on the dedication and strength of our volunteers in order to support our players. From coaching to scorer to team manager to fields crews to canteen volunteers, we rely on parents/members to volunteer their time on and off the field. Being a part of Pine Hills Lightning Baseball Club is an incredibly rewarding experience. If you want to help support the Pine Hills Baseball Club community, please sign up to be a volunteer.
How to register:
1. Click on the Full Registration link below.
2. Select your age level from the menu if paying FULL Registration.
3. Complete your order through the Sportslomo portal.
4. Enjoy the season!
GIVE IT A GO
Registrations for Give it a Go have closed for 2019
(please contact the Club Registrar if you have any questions)
$50 (4 weeks) Starts 23.8.2019
PLEASE NOTE: GIVE IT A GO IS AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN BORN September 2010 or later
For more information don't hesitate to contact the club. Click here for contact details
(If continuing to full season, this will be deducted from full fees)
Click here for the age matrix
How to register:
1. Click on the Pay Affiliation Fees Only Link below
2. Select your age level from the menu
3. Click Affiliation Fees Only Registration.
4. Complete your order through the Sportslomo portal.
5. Click on the Establish a Payment Plan Link below
6. Select your age grade
7. Enter your details
8. Read the T &Cs & Final Declaration
9. Click I Agree
10. Submit form
11. Enjoy the season.
Payment Plan FOQ's click HERE