Six Week Strength & Conditioning
with Danny Yonemura & Jacob Nilsson
Danny Yonemura and Jacob Nilsson, two of our Division 1 players with experience and training in strength and conditioning will be conducting another 6 week round of coaching, this time out of the Athletix Performance facility in Fortitude Valley.
One or two sessions per week, starting on the 14th of March until the 20th of April.
6 or 12 sessions in total, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
5.00pm - 6.00 at Athletix - 42 Baxter St, Fortitude Valley
Junior League, Senior League, and Seniors
$300 for 6 sessions (either Tuesdays or Thursdays each week)
$480 for 12 session (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
"It isn't just strength and conditioning, but agility, power, mobility, coordination, and many more physical components that build up the five tool player in baseball. This 6 session course aim to introduce the physical training to improve as a baseball player, and the best part is that it does not require talent."
"The group training will consist of exercises like agility ladder, plyo jumps, running coordination, medicine ball tosses, shoulder resistance, core strength and many others."
- Graduate in Physical Education
- Experience with Personal and Group training
- Experience with training for performance (e.g. baseball, track & field, crossfit)
- Participation in MLB programs - elite camp and coach development.
- International Baseball Experience
- Division 1 player
- Regional coach
- Bachelor of Sports & Exercise Science
- Performance specialist for team Australia's tour of Japan
- US College Baseball athlete
- ABL experience with Brisbane Bandits
- MLB Australian Academy